and above all
through different activities and resources
to understand and reflect their learning to the world"
- Reading, hands on phonological exercises, creative writing, book creation and drawing.
- Encourage a love for written word, as well as begin to understand the process of reading.
- Mathematics in the kindergarten program is approached in a way that is consistent with how young children think and learn.
- Opportunity for hands on experimentation is encouraged.
- Our large outside area is filled with different concrete experiences using water and sand.
- Science curriculum focuses largely on the natural science area.
- Studies have shown that at early childhood, physical education is important and also improves mental and emotional development in children.
- Keeps kids busy, healthy and active, we have lots of informal and innovative sports sessions.
- We believe in having lots of fun through out our day - learning should be joyful.
- We provide our children with an emotional vocabulary to help them process the natural challenges.
- The process of self expression, creative experiences help children express and cope with their feelings.
- It allows children to express their individuality.
We are accepting applications for admission to Toddler, Pre-K, K1 and K2. Admissions are given based on the availability of seats.
Kindly fill the form below and submit, we shall call you back to fix a school visit. During visit, you will meet Ms. Hetal, founder of the school and our team of educators.
We aim to facilitate an environment that is stimulating for both, children and staff.
No 6, Giddens Layout,
Behind First Cry,
Bengaluru - 560066
No 10. Rudrappa Layout,
Near Karimariamma Temple,
Bengaluru - 560066
Believes in understanding young children, their needs and ways of learning then get in touch with us.
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org